Step up your ramen game with HAM RAMEN! By simply adding whatever fresh veggies you have on hand and some leftover ham.
You can also do this with left over porkchops cut thinly, leftover steak cut thinly etc. My favourite things to add to Ramen are bell peppers, onions, carrots and some sort of protein. Just an easy way to step up your favourite college meal to adult meal acceptability ;).
I don't know why I am putting this recipe on my website, maybe its so one college freshman in some random dorm, finds it and has a more enjoyable college experience!Aqueena
- 2 packages Ramen Noodles
- 1 Bell Pepper or half of two different coloured bell peppers
- 8 slices Ham thinly sliced
- 1 Stalk Green Onion Diced
- 1 Carrot Julienned or Spiralized
- 3 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- In a medium sized pot, cook ramen noodles according to package instructions (Including the flavour packet)
- Prepare the veggies and add to the pot along with the soy sauce.
- Finish with sesame oil. Divide into four bowls, top with ham (the steam of the soup will reheat it perfectly)