You know the show Seinfeld when Jerry Shouts "Ya double dipped the chip!!" Don't let your party go awry in these germ-filled times, serve your seven-layer dip in individual cups! I honestly love these because they keep the seven-layer dip looking beautiful on the food table instead of a weird brown mess from people spooning through it all night. This is really so simple, it's more of an assembly manual instead of a recipe as everything is pretty much premade. (no one is gonna know) 😋
- Refried Beans
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheddar or Marble Cheese
- Green Onion
- Black Olives or Fresh Diced Tomatoes
How to Make Individual Seven-Layer Dip Cups
Mix together the refried beans, cut the green onion, and grate the cheese.
Assemble the cups.
Refried Beans: 2 Tablespoons
Sour Cream: 2 Tablespoons
Guacamole: 2 Tablespoons
Salsa: 2 Tablespoons
Cheese: 2 Tablespoons
Olives: 1 Teaspoon
Green Onion; 1Teaspoon
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, no air will touch it as it is between layers which will prevent oxidization
More Individual Food Recipes
Individual Seven-Layer Dip Cups
- 16 Ounces Refried Beans
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Guacamole
- 8 Ounce Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Salsa Use your favourite kind! I like chunky, medium
- 1 Cup Marble Cheese Shredded
- ½ Cup Black Olives Sliced
- ½ Bunch Green Onion Sliced
Mix the Beans with Taco Seasoning
- In a medium bowl, add taco seasoning and refried beans. Stir until combined.
- Refried Beans: 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream: 2 TablespoonsGuacamole: 2 TablespoonsSalsa: 2 TablespoonsCheese: 2 TablespoonsOlives: 1 TeaspoonGreen Onion; 1Teaspoon
- Cover each cup with saran wrap. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.Can be made 24 hours in advance.