If you want a crowd-pleasing, no-bake, east dessert make these mini Cherry Cheesecake Cups! This is a wildly simple dessert. Your guests will enjoy it just as much as a dessert you spent hours making but no one needs to know you threw this together in 10 minutes. 😎
- Brown Sugar
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Cream Cheese
- White Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Cream Cheese
- 33% Whipping Cream
More Individual Food Recipes
Mini Cherry Cheesecake Cups
- 1½ Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese 8 oz = 1 standard size block
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream 33% Fat
- 4 Tablespoons White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- In a medium bowlUsing a fork, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. (make sure the lumps are all gone from the sugar by breaking them apart with the fork.)
- Using an electric hand mixer in a medium bowl; whisk together the sugar, vanilla and whipped cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- In a seperate bowl, use an electric mix to blend the cream cheese until smooth and no lumps are visibile.
- Fold the whipped cream into the blended cream cheese, set aside.
- Construct by adding a layer of crust crumbs, followed by the cream layer and then the cherry pie crust filling. Evenly divide between cups until you run out of ingredients.
Chill and Enjoy
- You can eat these right away or you can chill until ready to serve. They usually take about 30 minutes-2 hours to fully set the cream layer depending on the size of serving cup/glass you use.