This subtly spiced Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash will be fast-tracked to a favourite because it is flavourful, but light. Spaghetti Squash is Roasted at the same time that chicken breast is. Both are shredded and then tossed with fresh vegetables in a Buffalo Ranch Sauce.
- Spaghetti Squash
- Chicken Breast - Boneless Skinless
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Ranch Sauce (or Ranch Dressing + Buffalo Sauce)
- Canola Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Red Bell Pepper
- Celery (Pickles are also a good option here)
- Green Onion
- Ranch Dressing (for topping)
Homemade Buffalo Ranch= 2 Tablespoons Buffalo Sauce + 1 Cup Ranch (can add more or less buffalo sauce depending on how spicy you like it!
How to Cut a Spaghetti Squash
- Cut the Top Off
- Place the Side down on the cutting board and put the squash in half, lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and strands.
How to Make Pizza Spaghetti Squash
- Bake Spaghetti Squash and Chicken
- Shred Spaghetti Squash & Chicken
- Toss Chicken in Sauce
- Add Veggies and Chicken to the squash Stir
- Top with Ranch and more vegetables
What Can I serve with Buffalo Spaghetti Squash?
Milk. haaahaa. But, also:
- Apple Walnut Spinach Salad
- Simple Grilled Peach Blueberry Salad with Balsamic Glaze
- Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Spaghetti Squash Halved, Seeded
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Table salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3-4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Buffalo Ranch Divided
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 2 Ribs Celery Diced
- 2 Stalks Green Onion Diced
- 4 Tablespoons Ranch
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Line a Baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut the top off the squashes and then place the cut side down on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut the squash in half, length-wise. Then use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and strings in the inside. Just like you would do to a pumpkin!
- Brush the oil on the cut side of the squash and then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the squash cut side down on the baking sheet. bake for 30-40 minutes or until the squash is easily shredded with a fork,
- Brush the chicken breasts with half a cup of buffalo ranch. Save the other half cup for once the chicken is cooked
- Bake in the oven with the spaghetti Squash. It should take about 20 minutes. It is done when the internal temperature reaches 165°F
- Dice all of the vegetables, Set aside.
- Shred the chicken and toss in the remaining buffalo sauce.
- Shred the Spaghetti Squash - take a taste test. Add more salt if needed.
- Sprinkle half of the veggies atop each of the squash and divde the chicken between the four squashes. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the rest of the veggies and serve with ranch drizzled on top.
- See Notes for more tips