This Sausage Sheet Pan Meal is ready in 25 minutes and only takes 5 minutes to prep, making it the perfect weeknight meal.
- Sausage (Italian or other fresh variety)
- Bell Peppers
- White Button Mushrooms
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Onion (White and Yellow work too)
- Canola Oil
- Seasonings: (thyme, basil, oregano, salt & pepper)
How to Make A Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
- Preheat Oven
- Cut Veggies and Potatoes
- Place on a sheet pan that is covered with a piece of parchment paper.
- Season with Oil and Seasonings. Stir to coat everything evenly
- Nestle Sausages evenly throughout.
- Bake for 25 Minutes
Yes! JUst be sure to cut them down to ½" pieces. Red and White potatoes work best.
They Microwave well, but If you have alot then I like to put in the oven at 325 degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes
Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
- 4-6 Italian Sausage Or preferred fresh sausage
- 1½ Bell Peppers Chopped into 2" pieces
- 1 Pound Baby Potatoes Cut into ½" Pieces
- ½ Red Onion Chopped into 2-3" Pieces
- 3 Cloves Garlic Diced
- ½ Pint Cherry Tomatoes Whole
- ½ Pint White Button Mushrooms Whole
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon Basil
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Table Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 425°F and Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper.
- While the oven preheats: Chop up the vegetables and potatoes. Take care to note the size of each. If the potatoes are larger than ½" thick they will have a small chance of being cooked in 25 minutes.
- Place prepared potatoes and vegetables on the sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle on seasonings. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Nestle Sausage in the vegetables.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes. Flip the Sausages half way through cooking.
- At the end, if desired, turn oven to the broil setting and broil until sausages have a nice golden brown colour.