This Sausage Sheet Pan Meal is ready in 25 minutes and only takes 5 minutes to prep, making it the perfect weeknight meal.
- Sausage (Italian or other fresh variety)
- Bell Peppers
- White Button Mushrooms
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Onion (White and Yellow work too)
- Canola Oil
- Seasonings: (thyme, basil, oregano, salt & pepper)
How to Make A Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
- Preheat Oven
- Cut Veggies and Potatoes
- Place on a sheet pan that is covered with a piece of parchment paper.
- Season with Oil and Seasonings. Stir to coat everything evenly
- Nestle Sausages evenly throughout.
- Bake for 25 Minutes
Can I use regular sized potatoes?
Yes! JUst be sure to cut them down to ½" pieces. Red and White potatoes work best.
What Can I serve with a sheet pan meal?
Salad! Garlic Bread!
Salad! Garlic Bread!
Apple Walnut Spinach Salad, Beet and Berry Summer Salad with Feta Cheese, Simple Grilled Peach Blueberry Salad with Balsamic Glaze, Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
What is the best way to reheat leftovers?
They Microwave well, but If you have alot then I like to put in the oven at 325 degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes
Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
Italian Sausages are nestled in with vegetables and potatoes on a sheetpan and make a meal the whole family will love in 25 minutes!
- 4-6 Italian Sausage Or preferred fresh sausage
- 1½ Bell Peppers Chopped into 2" pieces
- 1 Pound Baby Potatoes Cut into ½" Pieces
- ½ Red Onion Chopped into 2-3" Pieces
- 3 Cloves Garlic Diced
- ½ Pint Cherry Tomatoes Whole
- ½ Pint White Button Mushrooms Whole
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon Basil
- ½ Teaspoon Thyme
- ½ Teaspoon Table Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 425°F and Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper.
- While the oven preheats: Chop up the vegetables and potatoes. Take care to note the size of each. If the potatoes are larger than ½" thick they will have a small chance of being cooked in 25 minutes.
- Place prepared potatoes and vegetables on the sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle on seasonings. Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Nestle Sausage in the vegetables.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes. Flip the Sausages half way through cooking.
- At the end, if desired, turn oven to the broil setting and broil until sausages have a nice golden brown colour.
Calories: 551kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 21gFat: 39gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 1129mgPotassium: 1207mgFiber: 5gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1707IUVitamin C: 99mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!