Sheet Pan Meals are the best, and when you can pull off a bbq style pork chop meal with roasted veggies- in the oven- you’ll feel like a hero.
- Bone In Pork Chops, One Inch Thick
- Baby Potatoes
- White Button Mushrooms
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- BBQ Sauce
What to serve with a sheet pan meal
The beauty of sheet pan meals is that everything you need for a meal is made on the same sheet. However if you want to add something more to your meal, a salad is a great option!
More Sheet Pan Meals
- Greek Meatball Bowls - Sheetpan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Herb and Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
Sheetpan BBQ Style Pork Chops & Veggies
- 4 Bone In Pork Chops 1” thick. seasoned with salt and pepper on both sides
- 1 Pound Baby Potatoes cut into ½” pieces
- 1 Pound carrots cut into ½” thick pieces
- 2 Cups white button mushrooms left whole
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Table Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Paprika Optional
- 4 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce for the pork chops
- preheat oven to 425°F
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with tinfoil or parchment paper.
- wash and cut the carrots and potatoes. Take care to cut them into ½” pieces. If they are too big they will not be cooked in time.
- place the chopped potatoes and carrots on the baking sheet with the mushrooms. Add the oil, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper (and paprika if using) toss to coat everything.
- season the pork chops on both sides with a liberal amount of salt and pepper. Use your own discretion on amounts. Brush ½ Tablespoon of BBQ sauce on each side and then nestle each chop between the veggies On the sheetpan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Cook time may vary based on the thickness of the chop. Once the internal temperature reads 170°F they are done!
- if you want to add some char to the chops turn your oven to broil and let the fat and meat brown under the broiler for a minute or two until desired colour is achieved.
Calories: 496kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 40gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 117mgSodium: 652mgPotassium: 1625mgFiber: 6gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 19016IUVitamin C: 31mgCalcium: 92mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Review This Recipe: