There are few things better than ice cream. No churn ice cream has been a really fun thing to play with in the kitchen. It’s a simple 2 ingredient base that your kids can make and you can customize it any way you want to!
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- 2 Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Litre 33% Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Cups Broken
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter Optional
- ¼ Cup Nutella Optional
- Whip the cream into stiff peaks
- slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk until combined
- Fold in the crushed peanut butter cups
- Add to container of choice.
- If using the peanut butter and or nutella, swirl it in now.
- Cover tightly and freeze in a deep freeze until frozen through (about 2 hours)
- Serve - Enjoy - Enter food coma