These bars are so easy that you'll think they are Magic. These are an easy dessert to take to a potluck... or a church thing... or a school thing.. or ANYTHING. You'll want to get these bars out of the house because they are as tasty as they are easy to make. If you can't get them out of the house, get half of them into the freezer. So good!
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1.5 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 Cup Coconut
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Now if you want to only have one dish to wash then put your 9"x13" pan in the oven with your butter and once the butter has melted take the pan out and add your crumbs. Press the crumbs in to make an even packed layer. You can also just melt the butter in the microwave.
- Sprinkle all of the ingredients on one at a time.Chocolate ChipsButterscotch ChipsCoconutwalnutsSweetened condensed Milk
- Bake for 25-30 mins. Let chill in the pan before removing and slicing.