You can totally buy this stuff in a bottle or you can make it from scratch! Like nearly anything homemade, the scratch version is 100x better. The neat thing that I don't think most people realize is that ranch dressing is made from really common ingredients that the majority of us have in our fridge and pantry regularly.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise The Good Stuff, like Hellman's.
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- ½ tsp parsley
- ½ tsp dried chives optional
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients and whisk together or use an immersion blender to combine.
- Once made you can store in a mason jar with a lid or other air tight container.
- Note the expiry date of the milk and sour cream, that will give you an idea on how long the dressing will last for.