You can totally buy this stuff in a bottle or you can make it from scratch! Like nearly anything homemade, the scratch version is 100x better. The neat thing that I don't think most people realize is that ranch dressing is made from really common ingredients that the majority of us have in our fridge and pantry regularly.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
You can totally buy this stuff in a bottle or you can make it from scratch! Like nearly anything homemade, the scratch version is 100x better.
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise The Good Stuff, like Hellman's.
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried chives optional
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients and whisk together or use an immersion blender to combine.
- Once made you can store in a mason jar with a lid or other air tight container.
- Note the expiry date of the milk and sour cream, that will give you an idea on how long the dressing will last for.
Calories: 42kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 33mgPotassium: 16mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 105IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!