I used to make the exact amount of perogies because leftover perogies just..suck! But then I made too many one night and came up with this delicious bowl all from the leftovers of a porkchop and perogy supper! wild. I know. I think i will always make too many perogies from now one, just to enjoy this for lunch the next day 😋
What's in the Bowl:
Leftover Corn on the Cob
Leftover Pork Perogy Bowl
Leftovers don't have to suck, they can be even better than the original!
- 2 Pork Chops Cooked, Sliced
- 16 Perogies Each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Corn on the Cob Cooked, Cut off the cob
- 2 Cups Cabbage Thinly Sliced
- 4 tablespoon Sour Cream 1 tablespoon per bowl
- 1 Stalk Green Onion Diced
- All you want to do is reheat everything in a frying pan. Keep the heat on low and use a non stick pan. Heat the perogies in one pan, the sliced pork chops in another and the corn laying flat in another. You can toss the perogies around so that they are lightly browned on all sides. Do not flip the corn.
Assemble the Bowl
- Divide the ingredients into four bowls, keeping the ingredients in their own quadrant of the bowl. Add the sliced cabbage to one of the quadrants. Top with the sour cream and green onion.
Calories: 189kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 17gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 55mgPotassium: 456mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 226IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!