Looking for an Easy Mini Bundt Cake? Try this one, it only has 3 ingredients. This cake comes together quickly and easily and is pretty much foolproof. You simply mix the eggs together, pour in a can of sweetened condensed milk (or a can of dulce de leche) and then fold in some self-rising flour. If you don't have self-rising flour you can easily mix all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt instead.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk or Dulce de Leche
- Self Rising Flour or (All-purpose Flour + Salt +Baking Powder)
- Vanilla Extract (optional)
In this recipe, I show you how to dress this up for Easter with mini eggs. When we were recipe testing these, strawberries were just coming into season and we enjoyed these easy 3 ingredient mini bundt cakes with whipped cream and fresh berries!
Other great toppings:
Frequently Asked Questions about Easy Mini Bundt Cakes
Yes! This works with regular sweetened condensed milk, dulce de leche, or low-fat sweetened condensed milk.
No worries - Take them out of the pan and flip them so the dome is on the bottom. It flattens out as these cakes chill. If you overfilled the pan and have a massive dome you can either pretend you have a giant cupcake or just cut off the dome.
Other Tasty Desserts
Easy Mini Bundt Cake (3 Ingredients!)
- 1 Mini Bundt Cake Pan I use the Wilton Brand.
- 4 Large Eggs
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk or Dulche de Leche
- 1½ Cups Self Rising Flour or 1½ Cups All Purpose Flour + ½ Teaspoon Salt +1½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract Optional
- 225g White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Cream
- ½ Cup Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray bundt pan with canola oil cooking spray and dust with flour then tip the pan over to shake out any excess flour. This will make it easy to get the cakes out when they are done baking.
- Whisk together the eggs until combined then drizzle in the dulce de leche or sweetened condensed milk. (if using vanilla extract add it now)
- Now fold in the flour. If you are not using premade self rising flour add in ½ teaspoon salt, 1½ teaspoons baking powder with 1½ cups all purpose flour. No need to mix the flour in vigorously - just stir it in until its all combined and you don't see any more flour that isn't mixed in.
- Fill each bundt pan ½ full. No need to add more batter than that! If you do, it will rise too much.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Heat the cream to a simmer in the microwave and then pour it over the white chocolate chips. Let it sit for a couple minutes then stir to combine. Stir stir stir. It will all eventually melt. Once melted drizzle the chocolate over the cakes. I find it really hand to do this on a baking rack with a piece of parchment paper, wax paper or tin foil underneath for easy clean up.
- Crush some of the mini eggs and sprinkle on top while the chocolate is still melted. Once chocolate is close to being set up add a few whole mini eggs to the top.
- Store in the fridge for a week in an airtight container or in the freezer in an airtight container for a month.