Steak Ramen is a great solution of leftover steak when you don't have much steak but you don't want to waste that good steak on just anything! Ramen is a Japanese soup with wheat noodles, broth, protein (sometimes an egg is included) and vegetables. When I was in Japan years ago my host family took me to a noodle house and I have been hooked on eating ramen the proper way ever since. It's super simple to do and satisfying to eat!
There isn't much effort required to take your normal: hot water +noodles +seasoning packet to another level - let me show you how.
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Onion
- Beef Flavour Instant Ramen Noodles
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
How to make Ramen with Leftover Steak
- Wash and Slice your vegetables
- Thinly Slice your Steak
- Season your water and Bring it to a boil
- Cook Noodles
- Assemble Bowls
More Easy Recipes
Love Ramen? Try this same method and make Ham Ramen next.
- 4 oz Leftover Steak Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Carrot Peeled and Spiralized, Shredded or Julienned.
- 4 small White Mushrooms Thinly Sliced
- 1 Green Onion Diced
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Instant Ramen Noodles includes Beef Bouillon Packet
Prepare the Toppings
- Because this soup and noodles are ready quickly it is best to have all your toppings ready to go before starting to cook.
- Wash all the vegetables. Peel the carrot and do one of the following: Spiralize, grate or julienne. Dice the green onionJulienne the Red Bell PepperThinly Slice the MushroomsThinly Slice the Steak, against the grain.
- In a medium sized soup pot, bring the water, worcestershire sauce and soy sauce to a boil.
- Add the Ramen and Bouillon Packets. Turn down heat and bring to a simmer for 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook the noodles.
- Using tongs, evenly divide the noodles into two large soup bowls.
- Place vegetables and steak around the bowl.
- Pour broth over vegetables and noodles.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Review This Recipe: