Mornings are hard, but with Frittata Muffins they are a bit easier. These fluffy egg muffins are filled with bacon or sausage, and seasoned vegetables. They are quick and easy to make in the morning but they also keep over well so they are perfect for meal prepping breakfast.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cooking Spray (canola or other oil)
How to make Frittata Muffins:
- Cooks the Meat in the Muffin Tin, Or heat up precooked and diced meat.
- Chop Up the Add-Ins
- Whisk the eggs and milk
- Put the veggies in the muffin tins
- Pour the eggs into the muffin tins, top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 mins.
What is the difference between frittatas and quiche?
- Quiches have a crust - Frittatas do not.
- Quiches have more dairy added than Frittatas do.
- Frittatas have the veggies and meat saute first before adding the eggs to finish in the oven.
Frittata Muffin Add Ins
Cheese, Green Peppers & Onion
Spinach, Broccoli, Basil & Tomatoes
Red Pepper, Hashbrowns, Onion
Meat and More
Ham & Cheddar
Other Great Recipes
- 1 Non Stick Muffin Tin (Cupcake Pan)
- 1 Teaspoon Cooking Spray
- 4 Strips Thick Cut Bacon
- 3 White Button Mushrooms Diced
- ¼ Onion Finely Diced
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes Diced
- ¼ Spinach Cut into strips
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk any % fat works
- 12 Teaspoons Cheddar Cheese Grated
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray Muffin Tin with Cooking Spray. |Dice up the bacon into small chunks and divide them evenly into each cup. place in the oven. You don't need to wait for your oven to preheat before getting the bacon in, you can put it in straight away.
- While the bacon heats up/cooks: Dice and slice the vegetables. The smaller the better!Whisk the eggs, milk and salt/pepper together.Grate the cheese.
- Once the bacon is sizzling, remove the muffin tin from the oven.
- Divide all the vegetables into the muffin tins evenly and then pour the egg mixture on top. I like to start with filling each one half full and if there is some leftover you can top each one up. I find that using a liquid measuring cup is the best tool for this.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Run a rubber spatula or butter knife along the outside of each frittata muffin and serve.
To Make Ahead for Meal Prep
- Store in an airtight container. Microwave for 30 seconds or until just heated through.