Just trust me on this - Cauliflower soup is amazing! It is like the lighter - healthier version of potato soup. Creamy and Delicious! There are only a few ingredients and it's ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes.
- Celery Seed
- Seasoning Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Mustard Powder
- Salt & Pepper
TIPS for making the best Cauliflower Soup
- If you have time and want a deeper, nuttier flavour; Roast your Cauliflower first. Cut into florets and bake at 425 Degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Proceed with recipe as written.
- Blend Well. You can use an immersion blender, stand blender, or food processor.
- Top with something fresh! I love topping this soup with cream and/or fresh parsley.
How to Break Down a head of Cauliflower
If you are loving cauliflower right now, try these Buffalo Cauliflower Bites next. So good!!
Loving Blended Soups? Try these ones next!
- Gluten Free Potato Soup
- Roasted Cauliflower and Bell Pepper Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Easy Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup
- Immersion Blender
- Food Processor
- 1 Head Cauliflower Chopped Into 1"-2" pieces
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 2 Cups Celery Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock or 1 carton
- ¼ Teaspoon Seasoning Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Celery Seeds
- ½ Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- ¾ Cup 33% Cream (Whipping Cream) Divided
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley Leaves Finely Chopped, Divided (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- To a large pot or Dutch Oven, add the butter, celery and onion. Saute until tender on medium hit, stirring frequently.
- Add Cauliflower, Chicken Stock and Seasonings. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until Cauliflower is tender.
- Blend using an immersion blender, regular stand blender or food processor.
- Serve and then top with desired amount of cream, salt and pepper and optional fresh parsley.